Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another blog to read...

I've been in Thailand for almost 3 weeks now and I love it. I've been on the beach for 7 days now and I especially love that. I have even put on sunscreen multiple times each day to avoid wanting to die. But, of course, I have still become 20 shades darker...oh well! If you have any reason to want to see some pictures since they have been a little difficult to post, let me know and I will send you a link. Don't be shy.....

If you have any desire to read more, here is Kami's blog. I've written all the details in my journal and she is better at the details on her blog. The link is on the side of my blog.

I miss home a lot! and probably you if you are actually reading this!

1 comment:

Shan said...

You're down to almost a month! That's amazing my friend! Are you in the south at the moment? I would love to see some pictures, if you're able to send a link. Good luck, and stay safe!

Wo ai ni!
Shan