Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I've been....

groped. I know, not what you expected. And don't worry, it was from a child. I figured not everyone would want to know this, but I did not want to forget it.

One of my possessed twins hit his brother. So I took them aside to talk to them and he just started balling...before I even said anything! He snuggles up to me like he wanted a hug so I patted his back (I know, not super sympathetic, but he had just whacked his brother for no reason). Then he takes a step back, stares straight at my chest and grabs it...totally on purpose. I just knew he was possessed. Don't worry, ten minutes later he full on grabbed my butt. The same little angel has now pulled my hair and hit me twice. Yet, he still wants to hug me all the time. And, if you can believe it, they are finally getting a little tiny bit better in class.

Oh the joys of teaching. I just have to keep reminding myself that all those years I worked with special needs kids, I would get much worse. There is nothing like getting choked, thrown to the ground, punched, kicked, or slapped across the face so hard it makes you cry automatically. haha. It is a good thing I still LOVE kids. Most of them are fabulous :)

No comments: